Querencia Long Beach



A great project that will give Long Beach a fascinating atmosphere…

Directly across from a unique beach with its inspiring deep blue views, unique living spaces and social amenities, Querencia is 400 meters from the sea and shines a light on the future.

In Querencia, one block of which will serve as a hotel, consisting of a total of four blocks, starting with the 9th floor and terraced in the middle blocks up to 28 floors, you can expect 365 days of luxury and a life like a vacation. Two 5-star hotel projects directly across the street, the island’s largest casino, unobstructed coastal views, the project’s privileged features and the area’s rental and development potential make Querencia an investment that continues to grow in value.

The project, which consists of studio, 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 residence apartments and 4+1, 5+1 luxury penthouses and 686 apartments, promises homeowners an unprecedented living experience with the common areas and various commercial spaces offered.

Querencia, which challenges the traditional prismatic forms of the high-rise structure in the region and shows that a different architecture and design is possible, suddenly raises the level in the competition between developments in the region, setting a difficult example for future developments in the region, as if creating a design manifesto.

All apartments in the blocks have 180-degree sea view from the living rooms and kitchens, which are the common areas, as well as the bedrooms and balconies in front of them, and the apartments with south terraces have a magnificent view of the bay to Famagusta-Maras, as well as the apartments with north terraces have a deep view of the bay and sea view to Karpaz Cape.

With its penthouse apartments with a unique pool in the area, Querencia offers an ultra-luxurious experience in residence living and lets you feel the freedom of detached living to the fullest, with its large terraces with uninterrupted panoramic sea views.

Large terraces, pools, showers, BBQ areas and patio kitchens in the penthouse apartments, offered in limited numbers, create ultra-luxurious options. In addition, duplex loft apartments, designed in blocks and terraced gardens covered with greenery, give the blocks a dynamic facade and offer investors unique housing alternatives with their galleries and two-story terraces.

Querencia offers a design, interior finishes and premium building materials that are appropriate to its location and the modern luxury residence it aspires to be. Large porcelain ceramics, built-in shower systems, walk-in showers, stainless steel linear floor drains, granite countertops, radiant floor heating in wet areas, luxury alternatives to wood decking are just a few of the items that offer indoor quality. Duct cooling systems hidden in suspended ceilings support the modern design concept with linear grids.

Querencia, planned to use energy efficiently with awareness of sustainable environment and ecological value, and conceived as a nature-friendly project, was planned with the vision of a fresh breath for the future. The abundance of green spaces in the landscape of the project stands out and the goal was to include endemic plants unique to Cyprus, in full harmony with nature and feel the luxury and splendor of Querencia as an inseparable unit with the environment.

The project is offered for sale in 4 blocks. Blocks A and B will be handed over after 36 months, Blocks C and D after 48 months.

Block A is rented out on a short-term basis like a hotel and dividends are paid to investors at the end of the year. Block A is signed in 3 contracts: Purchase contract, long-term lease contract, management contract. In addition, the furniture package should be purchased at the time of sale. The investor should accept in advance that Block A will be operated as a hotel and that at the end of the year, after deducting all expenses from room revenues, the investor will receive the profit according to the coefficient per investment. The investor agrees that the facility will be operated as a hotel for at least 10 years.
A Block will offer studios, 1+1 and 2+1 apartments.
The A Block Payment Plan:
Block A: 35% + furniture package – Upon signing the contract – The remaining 65% will be paid until turnkey delivery in May 2025.




  • 24/7 security service
  • Air conditioner
  • Charging station for e-cars
  • Dry cleaning
  • Elevator
  • Fire alarm
  • Furnished
  • Generator
  • Gym
  • Hairdresser
  • Handicap accessible submissions
  • Handicapped parking
  • Home Office Concept
  • Housekeeping
  • Laundry
  • Lawn
  • Playground
  • Reception
  • Sauna
  • Smoke detector
  • Spa Center
  • Swimming pool
  • Television
  • Video intercom
  • Water park
  • WLAN

Google Nearby Places

Related Properties